Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 days of Halloween in full swing!

Happy October! Yep, again I let months go by without a post. And here we are...

In the middle of the 31 days of Halloween costumes for 7 year old Kira. She always enjoys dressing up and October gives her the opportunity every day! Costume suggestions and ideas are always welcome!

Please see my twitpic page to see the up to date costumes:



My husband is home from his three months in Afghanistan. It's great to have him home and safe. It's been a long three months. He's been home one week and it seems as though time is going faster already!

Aside from the Halloween costumes, I have no crafting projects in the works right now. All of my supplies are still in Florida. I am hoping to get some back soon. But in the mean time I am thinking I will try the NaNoWriMo next month. I have a good story idea and am doing my prep work now, so maybe I will be ready to write a new novel next month. I haven't been writing for a while so it will be good to get that back.

I started taking a belly dance class last month. So far, so good. It is a different kind of dance than I am used to, but it's working muscles and hopefully help me tone up my middle. I enrolled Kira in a ballet/tap class that she seems to be enjoying, as well as Kung Fu. She is ready to kick butt now!

Till next time, find your creativity and have fun!