Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The 31 Days of Halloween

The insanity is over! Head over to my Facebook page to see the results of this year's 31 Halloween costumes. I am frequently asked why I do this. It's because it is so much fun. Yes, it is a great deal of work and it does have some stress trying to get costumes together every day. I start the month with a list of costumes and some are dropped and others are added last minute, but the end of the month arrives with a lot of great costumes and memories!

So my 5 year old's costumes for this Halloween were: Hippy, Ariel, Jasmine, Monkey, Chef, Mother Nature, Lion Tamer, Devil in a Blue Dress, Rapunzel, Pirate, American Tourist, Explorer, Ballerina, Island Girl, Renaissance Princess, Classical Goddess, Scottish Lass, China Doll, Waitress/Lunch Lady, Steampunk, Little Red Riding Hood, Mime, Russian Girl, Miss Halloween, Ninja, Silly Scientist, Wednesday Addams, Ghostbuster, Train Engineer, Alice in Wonderland, Hit Girl from Kick Ass.

This month in NaNoWriMo which I am skipping again this year - I have a novel I am trying to edit, so I don't want to start another until I get that one completed.

I am gearing up for Christmas and hope to get some ornaments up on my Etsy page, and add some snowflake ornaments this year. We'll see how that goes.